michael bell smith, introduced by michael smith

Today was the first day of 'lecture' which is when Art School can feel a lot like high school. At 5 o'clock everyone stops classes an hour early and heads down to the lecture hall. Sort of like assembly.
And just like in high school, in the charged atmosphere while people find their friends to sit with, you get to scope out the crowd and find your crush or eye candy that helps you get to school each morning. Couldn't find mine, I'm beginning to think he was a mirage or combination of three different good looking boys that aren't especially good looking stand alones.

All beside the point,

Which is lost on me now because I've come back to this thirty minutes after sharing dinner and heartbreak with my roommate. I'll come back to it later

No comments: